Monday, March 1, 2010

Well, I am now the squad leader for the South Texas Squad!! Let me be the first to say that Stephen was great and I am glad to call him friend. I hope to carry on what he started. As many of you have noticed, it has been slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. Now, just like Stephen and Sam, I cannot magically create events. But, I have some ideas and some things I will do to help bring some activities.

As for now, All-Con is on us starting March 12-14. I encourage everybody to go if you can swing it. It is a great place for us Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas people to gather and have a great time. After that, we will be having Comicpalooza here in Houston. C'mon Houston!! We need everybody to step up and be there. People ask "Why doesn't Houston have any conventions?" Well here is an op and we have to help it grow. Most cons start out as a small deal and then blows up due to people coming to it.

With that being said, I will now say thank you to those of you that voted for me and support me. Also, thanks to all who voted period. If no one votes we cannot have elections. I am hoping for a great year. If anyone has suggestions for troop events, please let me know. Pics are on the way!!!

Troop on.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment