Thursday, February 18, 2010

TK is starving for some trooping.....

well troopers, it has been a dead year so far for us Imperial Stormtroopers. Our clone brothers have an event coming up and I believe there is a Boy Scouts event for any costume too. But, as far as a major event........nope. :( There is ALL-Con though!! So, we might be able to get our troop on there. Trooper activities are scheduled, but since this will be my first time at All-Con I am not able to say until I attend. (Don't worry, I will report as soon as I get back. Heck I might even report daily from there. Double heck, I bet noone is even reading my blog. Is anybody out there? HAHA)

On a side note, my Luke Skywalker costume is complete and my Force Unleashed Galen Marek(Vader's Secret Apprentice) is been used several times now. So, This year looks to be costumed filled. Anyways, I better get to work here.... One more note....at my job, I manage inventory for high end office furniture and I had to name a couple of new chairs. The names are "The Revan" and "The Malek." Can you guess where those names are from? Haha I love my new job.

Blog with you all soon brothers and sisters of the Legion!! Troop on.......

No comments:

Post a Comment